Please use this complimentary Pet Sitting checklist to help you and your pet(s) get ready for our visit. (PDF version)
- Call your vet ahead of time and leave credit card number in case of emergency.
- When providing an extra key, be sure it works first.
- Have extra supplies available in the event you cannot return when expected.
- Leave everything needed for the pet sitter in one general area.
- If requiring night visits, put a timer on lights.
- Leave a key for a neighbor in case of emergency or in the event of extreme weather.
- Alert alarm company of authorized person in home.
- Take our phone number with you.
- Check batteries in electronic collars.
Tasks the client should be sure are done prior to pet sitter’s arrival
- Key works ______
- Thermostat adjusted ______
- Trash emptied ______
- Toilet lids down ______
- Off-limit rooms closed ______
- Cabinets closed ______
- Refrigerator emptied ______
- Dirty dishes cleaned ______
- Timers on lights ______
- Fence locked/closed ______
- Lawn mowed ______
- All doors/windows locked ______
- Alarm Company alerted ______
- All appliances off/unplugged ______
- Washing machine closed ______
- Neighbor notified of absence ______
- Last minute instructions left ______
- Supplies out for pet sitter ______
- Electronic collars checked ______
Form from Home Business Forms